Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Review: Influence

I've been wanting to write about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for a very long time. I have been a huge fan since I was a toddler and love their work. When I heard of their book (which isn't really that new) I got so excited because it isn't a regular book it is a book filled with 20 interviews featuring fashion designers like Karl Lagerfeld, photographers like Peter Lindbergh, artist like George Condo and brief essays of themselves. They are truly influential so it's nice to hear about the people who influence them in their busy lives. I haven't gotten to get my hands on the book yet but It's on my check list of things to do this summer and it should be on yours too:)
PEACE & LOVE,
Sagalina

1 comment:

Flashes of Style said...

They are just SO wonderful! <3

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...