
Awhile ago I read Garance Dore blog and it featured her story of how she was invited to Vogue's Masquerade Ball and was inspired. This is a drawing of what I thought the masquerade ball celebrating Vogue's 90th would be like. My imagination really went wild with all the colors but it all came together. I thought with a big celebration like this it would have looked festive yet elegant at Karl Lagerfeld’s Parisian apartment. I wish I was talented on the sewing machine because then this dress would be real and I would wear it to every special occasion...Okay not every occasion but you know what I mean. If you would like to read the two posts that inspired this drawing and post then click here and here.
Peace & Love,
Sagalina
P.S. Thank you to ALL my readers, I love reading all your comments, and don't forget to follow if your not:)
2 comments:
OMG that drawing is so beautiful! I really really like it, you're so talented!
http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com
what a beautiful drawing - great blog :)
visit/follow
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment