Monday, January 3, 2011

Inspiration: I am not fly, I am levitation I represent an entire generation

1.Jak&Jil blog
2. Google
3. Jak&Jil Blog
These are my latest inspiration for 2011, oddly they are inspirations from the past. But that's what fashion is about right making something old new?!
The first picture represents fashion in the city. So structured and yet bold with bright blues and flashy diamonds.
The second picture is of Hilarie Burton, my favourite characters from One Tree Hill. I love her curls and one day I will get my hair to behave and become that.
The last picture, reminds me of one of my closest friends and inspires me because it is effortless. I wish I could pull of a look similar to that...It's a new Year so maybe I will!
Happy 2011!!
xoxo,
Sagalina
p.s. The title of this post is lyrics by Nicki Minaj "Fly", I'm not a fan of hers but I do like the song :)

1 comment:

Kara Endres said...

Love the first pic! I just downloaded a bunch of Nicki Minaj songs for my sister, and I think that was one of them.. I'll have to listen to it now. xx Sprinkles in Springs

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...