Saturday, April 30, 2011

Review: Royal Wedding



The wedding:
I'm sure all of you watched history in making when Prince William and Princess Kate got married at Westminster Abbey yesterday. Unfortunately where I live it came on t.v at 2:00 A.M. so I taped it and watched it in the afternoon! It was really the fairytale wedding that every little girl wishes for.
Kate's Dress:
I LOVE KATE'S DRESS!
I'm not a big fan of  long sleeves with lace but the designer made a beautiful wedding gown! I'm glad that they went with the British brand (Alexander McQueen) to design the dress, it wouldn't be right if it was anyone else.
 I love how effortless and chic the dress is, Kate really made it look glamorous and elegant.
Best wishes to the newly weds!
xoxo,
Sagalina
P.S. what do you think of the dress?

1 comment:

FashionableAsians said...

Kate's dress was unbelievable! so gorgeous and perfect for her! I thought the sleeves were appropriate as it's a spring wedding and she's a princess so she shouldn't be showing too much skin! But i was surprised she let her sister wear white as well! so cool of her haha

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...