Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Bold Statement's First Anniversary ♥



Today is a special day!
It's A Bold Statements First  Anniversary!
I can't believe how fast this day has come.
I started this blog to share my inspirations, style and love for fashion with the world last summer and I can honestly say that I'm so happy on how it turned out...42 followers, amazing comments, posts that I'm proud of...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making this year an amazing one
I hope by next June this blog grows to have more followers, more inspirations and loving comments. 
Blogging fashion is a whole other world that we chose to be a part of, and seriously it has to be one of the greatest choices that I have ever made 
xoxo,
Sagalina

9 comments:

Alison said...

congratulations on one year! your drawings are absolutely amazing :)


<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Marielleheart said...

Congratz.. I'm blogging for just a month haha.. Following you on blog lovin!

Unknown said...

Congratulations dear!!!:D

xxx

Wynne Prasetyo said...

YAYYY, happy anniversary! :D

Laras Arum said...

Happy anniversary..

Fashion Addict said...

Congrats on blogging for one year now! Hope to see many more posts in the years to come. :)
http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

Jardin de la Mode said...

Congratulations dear, my one year anniversary is coming up soon too! Jeeej <3

The Mad Twins said...

wow! that's amazing :)
congrats :)
Mine was a month ago but I forgot to mention it on the blog XD

xxx

Sydney said...

love your drawings! keep it up xxx

http://sydsense.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...