This is one of my favourite photos from Vogue Magazine. It was taken during Paris fashion week so long ago and got lost in the pile of photos saved on my laptop. Month's later it's making its debut on my blog since it's one of those looks that can't be passed up...I just had to share!!! I love the combination of bright pink with navy blue and the mixture of spring/summer fabrics and winter classics. This look is so perfect for that warm transitional day from winter to spring. Sort of like the weather we had today :)
So do you love this outfit as much as I do?
x,
Sagalina
~Photo: vogue.com/

4 comments:
Indeed, its such a perfect mix of winter and spring. I totally like the color combination.
x
www.thecherryfactor.com
Love this pink skirt!!
What a beautiful color combo!
You're beautiful.I'm following back :* Kisses
Post a Comment