I put together this look recently to hopefully inspire you all to mix and match pieces that you may not have necessarily thought would work. When styling this outfit I started with the black leather cuffed top and decided to pair it with a summer classic; a striped long sleeved undershirt. I then went on to pull the look together with a deep orange maxi and yellow accessories. My favourite part about this outfit has to be the black and gold watch with the striped detail; it's just so unique and fun. Of course it's not a summer 2013 look without ankle strapped sandals and a pack of chic rings.
Don't be afraid to mix and match prints or to colour block this summer. And make sure whatever you decide to wear it represents who you are!
x,
Sagalina
~ Follow me on Bloglovin'
~ For more sets like these follow my Polyvore

No comments:
Post a Comment