Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review: My Persunmall Wishlist

Zipper design chunky sweater
Classic cable-knit sweater
Floral print boyfriend blazer 

Notched heal ankle boots
Vintage leather shoes

Mixed pattern double breasted coat 

Double zipper tote bag
Lately I've been searching for several unique items to add to my closet. I created this wishlist of what I call investment pieces from Persunmall's online store to inspire my wardrobe and to maybe even add a few pieces to my closet sometime soon.

  1.  Starting with the two oversized sweaters; I love the zipper detail on the first one and the second cable-knit sweater comes in a beautiful teal colour that would be perfect for winter
  2. The floral print boyfriend blazer is perfect to wear all year round since floral print is always trendy and the colours on the print are transitional 
  3. Every girl needs nice warm boots, and these are that and more with its fashionable cut out detail on the back
  4. Oxford shoes are classic for both men and women and this shade of brown can be paired with almost anything
  5. I love any clothing item that has mixed materials, or colours and this jacket has mastered that craft
  6. A large black tote with chic zipper details can go a long way, especially if you are a student like me
So there you have my Persunmall wishlist! What pieces do you like the most?

x,
Sagalina


2 comments:

LoveT. said...

Love the Jumper :)

kisses

Unknown said...

pretty collection.
love the first one and third one
Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!

http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...