Friday, December 10, 2010

Art of the Day: BLAST of colors!

      (click to Enlarge picture)
      (click to Enlarge picture)
This is the drawing I've been working on lately, I have so  much time on my hands since I've been sick for the past 2 days :(
Art is always one of the things that get me through days like these - next to my mom, prayer, T.V/movies, hot tea, lots of blankets, blogs etc.
-  I saw that many bloggers are sharing their wish lists for Christmas and since I'm a Muslim and don't celebrate Christmas I thought I should just share my general wish list (first one is unlikely because I'm just not that rich, but a girl can dream right?) , so here I go...
1. A quilted Chanel bag with a chain strap *in black or camel
2. Wallet * for some reason I don't have one
3. Lots more layered pearl and chain necklaces
4. Blazer * I got one for my B-day:)
5. A soft, thin sweater
6. Skinny braided belt
7. French Vanilla * I ran out
8. more Maxi dresses
9. E- reader
10. Paint supplies * I really want to get in to painting
AND THAT'S IT, I'm pretty sure I can come up with 10 more thing to add to this list but I don't want to bore you...So whats on your wish list?
xoxo,
sagalina

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Love that drawing!! And like the things on your wishlist ;) I haven't really thought about what's on my wishlist (shame on me!), but maybe I have to start soon haha!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Esther said...

VERY NICE DRAWINGS! your really artistic! :D XXXX ♥

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com/

Flashes of Style said...

Aww this is so pretty.

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...