Monday, December 27, 2010

LookBook:Jason Wu ❤

Pre-Fall 2011
Fall 2009 RTW
Spring 2011 RTW
Spring 2011 RTW
Spring 2011 RTW
Jason Wu...I ❤ you!
Above are some of the looks that I LOVE from past and present Jason Wu collections. J. Wu has become my favourite designer instantly after I saw a special on the young designer on Fashion Television.  
The brand is so feminine and chic! The flowers, cute little turbans, popping reds and blues, light nudes and blacks are perfect representatives for my style.
xoxo,
Sagalina
P.S. I wish Gossip Girl and 90210 would come back on already!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great:D Like it too:D

xxx

Hanna said...

Like the look you made! And his collections are awsome! btw. in the 3 picture is Patricia van der Vliet. She makes Holland proud!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Fashion Nicotine said...

Love the second dress!

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...