Sunday, May 22, 2011

ART of the Day: You don't need to buy a diamond key to unlock my heart


I love pastel colors and maxi dresses!
So these outfits represent my style, my personality, EVERYTHING!
I'm so happy, the sun is finally out, the flowers have covered the fields and my closet is slowly going from cool fall/winter to warm spring/summer : )
HAVE A LOVELY DAY!
xoxo,
Sagalina
P.S. Thank you all for supporting this blog I'm at 40 followers now, lets make it 50!

6 comments:

Hanna said...

wow these drawings are defintely amazing!! i'm especially in love with the maxi dress!!!


Don't forget to vote for me, I'm nominated blog of the month at blogaholics.nl

Dilan Dilir said...

nice drawings!

Yona said...

I'm not a fan of maxi dresses but i really like how they look on other people and specially when they're paired with denim jacket like the one in the drawing.

Tuesday in Amsterdam said...

Nice! You did GREAT JOB WITH THE MAXI DRESS AND I REALLY LIKE THE DETAILS OF THE SHIRT!

Flashes of Style said...

Ooo these drawings are so great! Love that pink color. <3

xx,

Bonnie

Patrycja ♥ said...

lovely blog!;**

http://paticee.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...