Sunday, May 29, 2011
Review: How to Wear a Maxi Skirt
For most people, a maxi skirt is a trend that will fade away in a couple of years, but for me it is part of who I am.
I wear maxi's daily because I am a Muslim girl and modesty is a key part of my religion.
So after years of wearing maxi's I have become some what of an expert on "how to wear a maxi skirt" so here is what I put together for you girls who really want to rock one but don't exactly know how:
~If you're going to wear a maxi you have to remember to not mix too much patterns, for example the giraffe print skirt above is bold with print so stay neutral by pairing it with a plain shirt
~Remember to never pair a long shirt with a maxi skirt, it looks to disproportioned!
~If you do pair it with a long shirt like the sweatshirt above, try tucking it in a bit
~ Belt the skirt or the shirt it will add a great look to your outfit!
~ Add a bunch of bold colored accessories to make your outfit more fun : )
~ and lastly pairing a maxi skirt with gladiators is always chic!
There you go...now go and rock that maxi!
xoxo,
Sagalina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for reading!

7 comments:
I love how you styled a very pretty outfit but still kept it modest looking hence you being a Muslim. I absolutely love the coral ring and the sandals :)
Lubna | ELLE VOX
very nice outfit you put together! Love Lois xxx
http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/
nice nice blog :))
lovely things,
wanna follow each other?
lealeistner.blogspot.com
Lovely outfit! I like your honesty! Keep it up!
Anushree
http://anushreethediva.blogspot.com/
You really rock that maxi! The items you selected are great! Love the combination!
Mina x
TheVidiary.com
That maxi skirt is beautiful!!
that maxi is perfect
Post a Comment