Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inspiration: Lights in Paris





Inspirations in the air this season, and I would love to share my all time favourite with you. PARIS!
It has to be the most magical city in the world. It's such a sweet, beautiful, romantic, fashionable city to be in, It's one of the many places I want to visit and YES, these photo's have a lot to do with my sudden love for the city! But really, I think that there's a place for Paris in every girls heart... Don't you?
To start of this holiday season, I would like to share my favourite style trends:  gold and soft neutral color pallets, cozy, chunky scarfs, military boots, trench coats, floral knapsacks and bows... lots and lots of cute bows♥ 
And now I leave you with the little French I've learned over the nine years of studying French in school...
Au Revoir Mes Amis!
xoxo,
Sagalina


P.S. All photos are from Weheartit.com
Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...