Have you ever worn something that's "in-style" but you didn't feel comfortable wearing? Whether your sweet friend told you how "cool" it looks, or your favourite style icon wears similar items, you shouldn't push yourself to wear something thats NOT YOU!
Yes, this post is about comfortable, Junky knits, elbow patches and military boots, but it is also about being comfortable with what you wear. These items, in the above photo are what I consider comfort x2. You can't go wrong with comfy knits and junky scarfs. They're stylish and comfy! And the elbow patch and military boots trend, are versatile and you can make them your own, easily.
So bottom line is, wear what makes YOU comfortable!
xoxo,
Sagalina

8 comments:
cuteeee post!love those stuffs u posted!thanks for your sweet words and hope u'll come visit me more often!<3
xxxx
Cute look :)
If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)
KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle
awsome picks :D
Comfy is definitely the way to go - especially when it gets cold outside. Well, and I love a cosy jumper with elbow patches ;-) Thanks for your sweet comment, I really appreciate it. Have a good week xo
Love it
.xx
Great bunch of comfies super heart it. The boots and the scarf, lurv it.
wow accounts for sale
I love how everything is so well mixed together!
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/
M, the leopard trousers!
Post a Comment