
I always said that a great accessory makes an outfit! Today, I am featuring one of the greatest accessories of ALL TIME, the clutch bag. I especially love the over sized envelope and slouchy styles that have made many appearances this season and in the past.What many people (...or it may just be me) refer to as the greatest trend eveeer can so easily be worn with the fanciest of outfits to the most laid back looks (just look at those outfits on the side...they are perfected with those bags!).
The clutch bag is for all those ladies out there who are tired of the standard strapped ones and for those who are constantly on the go and just need to quickly grab their life within a bag and RUN!!
With that said ever so dramatically, My favourite clutch style has to be the ones with tassels as shown above. They give the bag a special something, don't you think?What's your favourite clutch bag style? and would you wear yours with a laid back outfit or a fancy one?
x,
Sagalina
Photos: Collected from Stylesaint.com

4 comments:
great post!! :)
Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)
Love this!
I love these bags!
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page
Nice post! I really have to buy one of those :D!
let me know if you'd like to follow each other :)
xo
Post a Comment