Ashley Olsen is looking better than ever with her glossy red lip and neutral eye makeup. I love how her top eyelashes are so dramatic with mascara and the bottom is subtle and minimalistic. Her glowing skin and beautiful loose curls also make the look that much better. This effortlessly chic style would be great for a wedding or to an elegant evening dinner. And the best part about it is that it doesn't look like it's that hard to recreate, so don't be afraid to try it!
x,
Sagalina
~Photo: Pinterest

7 comments:
Indeed, she looks very good. That red color is sooo pretty!
x
www.thecherryfactor.com
wow she's gorgeous!♥ red lipstick will never go out of style!:)
www.lorietta.cz
Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (232) would you mind to follow back?
mandyshareslife.blogspot.com
MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE
She looks wonderful! She is definitely making a bold statement! I love your blog! :)
xoxo
Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com
Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
And would you like to follow each other on facebook as well? www.facebook.com/fashfabx
i think she's really a beautiful woman!
I follow you on GFC, hope would follow back!
www.blackstarstyle.com
She looks so gorgeous!
http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/
Your blog looks lovely. I'm following you now. Let's follow each other <3 :*
http://shopaholicfashionchic.blogspot.ro/2013/11/black-green.html
Post a Comment