Monday, October 14, 2013

Video: Pardon My French


I'm sure you have all heard of Garance Dore...the famous blogger from France but living in New York!? If you have heard of her or read her blog like its your day job (like me) then you will surely know about her spectacular Pardon my French episodes. This one I posted above has to be one of my favourites...and yes, it was really hard choosing which one to feature on the blog because they are all so great! This Paris dairy is more than just a regular "dear diary this is how my day went" type of documentary. It is a collection of fashion, inspiring words of wisdom, and interesting people that will ultimately put a smile on your face. What keeps me coming back to see more episodes is the really down to earth vibe that makes Garance's videos relatable and amusing to watch. She truly captures the small yet exciting moments that most people take for granted and that's why I had to share it with all of you!

What do you think about this episode? 

x, 

Sagalina 

6 comments:

Chahrazad said...

I actually heard from her trough TheSartorialist. Thanks for sharing the video. Loved it!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Urszula Makowska said...

I love it! Its very interesting :) We are following back!
xoxo
www.fashfab.blogspot.com

Eunicia Balaj said...

This is wonderful.. one day I hope to post on my blog from Paris myself! Thank you got sharing!

xo

Mybrunetteworld.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this video!

Please vote for me--> http://www.onlineshoes.com/monthly-shoe-styling-contest

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

ravenlocks said...

What a cool video! I actually had never heard of the series until now :) Thanks for sharing it!

Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like it! I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Marta said...

Great video! Your blog is lovely!
♥ I follow you now!

http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...