Hello lovelies!
Today I wanted to share with you a great new company called That Hijabi Store that sells hijabs (head scarfs) for absolutely amazing prices! Hijabs are primarily worn by Muslim girls such as myself for modesty purposes. However, just like any other scarf these are versatile and can be worn in whatever way that you like. They come in different shapes such as the rectangle which is my personal favourite. They also come in beautiful prints and colours that are unique to this shop. If you want to add a pop of colour to your wardrobe or are looking to make a bold statement, a scarf is the perfect way to go!
Check out That Hijabi Store's products (here) and if you decide that you want to buy one, you can use this code (THNX01) made exclusively for A Bold Statement readers to get 10% off!
~ Photos: ThatHijabiStore
~ 10% discount offer ends at the end of February




1 comment:
I love watching women's blogs of foreign countries.
There are always different and interesting proposals and I always find some good ideas.
I'm a new blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
Kisses,
Eni K.
http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
Post a Comment