Sunday, February 23, 2014

Inspiration: Golden



I believe that everyone's closet needs one or two unique investment pieces that go along with mostly everything. These metal detailed shoes are perfect additions that can make even the most simplest of outfits look fashionable. Unfortunately I couldn't find these exact shoes but I did find an alternative that are just as chic from ASOS!

Have a lovely day :)

x,
Sagalina 

4 comments:

Chahrazad said...

You are totally right. Those shoes would like great pieces to have.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

evi said...

HI darlin! Lovely blog!
would you like to follow each other?
just let me know on my blog!
love,
laviedonnant.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow,such beautiful shoes
Wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
Let me know
Kisses

Unknown said...

Those are such a great unique yet versatile shoe to have in your closet!

http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...