Hello all,
As you may have noticed I haven't kept up with this blog for a very long time. I got caught up with school and started a new job and just simply couldn't keep up with the blogging world. I also became demotivated from posting because I didn't truly believe my blog was exactly the way I wanted it to be. After a couple years of blogging I realized that I was blogging to be more like the well known bloggers and that the posts lost my own personal touch.
Anyways to cut this post short, I have left A Bold Statement and started a new journey over at Wordpress with my new blog "The Simplist". Be sure to check it out and follow via wordpress, email or Bloglovin'.
Thank you so much to all of A Bold Statement's readers, I enjoyed reading your comments and I truly learned a lot from this blog.
Have a lovely day,
Sagalina
No comments:
Post a Comment