
This is my new obsession, a necklace that I hope exist somewhere in the world because at this point of time it doesn't exist.
MAYBE I should think of becoming a jeweller and make this my first project, except I don't know the first thing about jewelery and I'm still in school :(
I guess I'll stick to drawing! Even though this exact necklace doesn't exist I've seen some rings and necklaces with similar green gem. So, off course the next thing I'm going to go buy has to be some sort of replica of my drawing :)
Peace & Love,
Sagalina
P.S. I watched Letters to Juliet yesterday and it has to be my favourite new love story! Scarlett Johansson is AWESOME in it, I rate it 20 on a scale of 1-10:)
4 comments:
thank you so much for your sweat comment and for following me.
I'm follwing you to now! Because your blog is so cool and I totally love your drawings!
http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com
I meant to comment on the other entry about your clothing sketch lol, anyways I'm sure this necklace will catch the eye of some jewelry designer somewhere and they'll create it just for you ;) I took a class in jewelry design in college and it's really fun, you should consider since you seem very creative!
This illustration is beautiful:) You're really talented:) Keep on going!!
Have you already joined my giveaway? I'd love you to stop by and check it out:) You can win O.P.I nail polishes from the swiss collection:)
Hope you'll join:) Kisses
www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com
it looks so real i love it
Post a Comment