![]() | |
| Dylana from Nana In Wonderland(click picture to enlarge) |
Dylana has been my favourite blogger since I got into the blogging world and It hasn't changed! She's very chic and wears clothes in her own unique way(I call her the Vintage Queen). So because of that I drew 3 illustrations yesterday, based on 3 posts that I thought were FIERCE! SO CHECK OUT HER BLOG NOW AT http://colormenana.blogspot.com/
AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE BOTH OF US!!!! :)
Peace & Love,
Sagalina

4 comments:
hey sagal this drawing is unforgettable. i am planning to put pics up but iam having a little problem. so can u send the steps to me to my email ( spory.girl_2010@hotmail.ca)
p.s i am lovin the pic i hope u reach for the stars
WOW, they're great:)
Thank you for your nice comment:) you would really like to do one of me too? That would be so fantastic:) And so nice of you:) For sure I would mention it on my blog and would link it up to your page, so everybody gets to know the artist;)
Looking forward to see it:) ( once again, WOW, can't believe it:)!!! )
Kisses
www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com
Aww, these are really great dear! I love Dylana's blog too, she has amazing style xxx
Love the drawings! They looks wonderful! And love the song in post above!
http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com
Post a Comment