Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Review: Gossip Girl-Belles Du Jour


BONJOUR,
O my... If you watched Gossip Girl then you will probably be too excited to wait for the next episode!!!
Where should I start? there is so much to tell...
OK, first Blair, poor Blair she's soo heart broken that she almost screwed up her relationship with Serena and had really poor judgement on a French prince. But on the plus side the black dress decorated with studs was fabulous!
Sarena, Finally is prepared to go to University and even though she says that popularity and jealousy won't get in between her friendship with Blair, the swim in the fountain speaks for itself.
Nate, WOW I THINK NATE FOUND GOSSIP GIRL!
-or should I say Juliet. The little black book thing isn't really his thing is it?
Dan & Georgina, yes now they come in a package...Oh yeah I forgot she left him! I'm guessing that Milo (the baby) isn't really Dan's, but we will see.
And last but not least, Chuck, How did he end up on the shore of Paris?!
So this is my follow up on season 4 episode 1 of Belles Du Jour, hope you like it!
XOXO,
GG.
Sagalina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! I want to go to Paris too *-*

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...