Friday, February 18, 2011

Art of the Day: You can't overdose on sweetness♥

♥This is my drawing which started of as Rihanna and with a few of my special touches became my design:)
I'm very proud of this illustration and it quickly became my favourite in my whole sketchbook.
hope you love it too :)
Peace & Love,
Sagalina
P.S. After a few days with Tumblr I decided I will stick with blogspot...i guess it's like my blogger home!
PP.S. I'm thinking of re-designing my blog. WHAT DO YOU THINK? yes/no???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wicked sketch! I really like how you drew the cut of that blazer :)

Unknown said...

cool drawing *-*
thanks for your visit!

Hanna said...

woow so pretty! Love to see how you're getting better and better:)

Jardin de la Mode said...

great sketch! it looks stunning!
xx

p.s.: only one day left to enter my giveaway

Freya said...

I LOVE your sketch, it's amazing!
I love your blog too!
Love it's name!
I hope you can visit my blog, we can follow each other! :)

xoxo
Freya

www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...