Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Look of the Day: Dare to Spring into Spring!

Fendi Spring 2011
Fendi Spring 2011
Jil Sander Spring 2011
Jil Sander Spring 2011

I really, really, really CAN'T wait for warm weather, I'm really over all this snow and pale color pallets for winter!
-DEAR Mr. Sun,
Mr. golden sun please come shine on me...PLEASE so I can wear bright colors and pretty outfits like the Spring collection for Fendi and Jil Sander :)
xoxo,
Sagalina

4 comments:

Freya said...

Haha, funny post!
I want the sun to come too, sick of my knits now!

xoxo
Freya

www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm so stoked for warm weather too! These are lovely outfits, especially that first one :)

xx

michelle_ said...

the second look is my favoriteee !
its so simple.. yet still looks comfy and lovely !

www.glistersandblisters.com

LizAnn said...

Oh my gosh these looks make me so excited for Spring!! I absolutely adore the patterns and colors! :)

LizAnn
VPV Intern
http://www.ShopVPV.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...