This is Modern Family...
-the only show that can make me laugh like crazy
-the only show with so much diversity in one family
-the show that makes me feel so good on wednesdays
-the only show where stupidity is accepted
-the show where everyone has great style
IF you havn't heard of Modern Family then your definatly living under a rock!
and If you arn't watching Modern Family then you HAVE to start because it's just AMAZING!
I can't wait till next wednesday...and if the ratings for the show sky rocket by then, we all will know why ;)
xoxo,
sagalina
p.s. im so excited for todays episode of 90210!!<3

2 comments:
I've heard of Modern Family, but actually never watched it, but now I will haha. I'm addicted to Gossip Girl and I also really like Glee (how originel :P)
♥
I love modern family! Such a great show!
x
Post a Comment