Sunday, March 20, 2011

Art of the Day: Chanel



This is a Chanel collage that I put together last year on Photoshop! I'm not big on creating art on Photoshop but its a lot of fun, maybe I'll make a new one soon : )
xoxo,
sagalina

6 comments:

Annabelle Fleur said...

You are very creative! I love the color combination! Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments! Of course I love your blog and now following!

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

I think you did a really great job!! Looks amazing! Oh and I love your new header :)

Dilan Dilir said...

great blog :)

Dilan Dilir said...

Love collages! :)

Dilan Dilir said...

Oh thanks for following :D

Hope u had a great day <3 I´m following you yoo :)

Lenka B. said...

love the colours :)

fashion-and-chocolate.blogspot.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...