![]() |
| 1. Mila kunis at the Oscars 2. Elie Saab runway show 3. some accesories that I would wear with the dress! |
Sorry for taking forever!
This is my week late Oscar's best dressed post...enjoy :)
Mila Kunis was wearing the most beautiful Elie Saab chiffon gown with lace detail and gorgeous ribbon waist.For some reason it was the only gown that caught my eye at the Oscars red carpet. Even though the lovely Anne Hathaway rocked 8 wonderful dresses through the night I still loved this purple dress more! Anyways Elie Saab is a sheer genius in the gown making business and I can't wait to see what all the stars are wearing at the 2012 Oscars!
xoxo,
Sagalina
who was wearing your favourite dress ?

6 comments:
I agree, I thought that Mila Kunis had the most stunning dress, it fit her like a dream and was unlike anything else on the red carpet
Mila Kunis allways looks good, I've loved her since she was in "That '70s show ".
Kisses.
Everything would look good on Mila!
Have a nice weekend,
Froso from Style Nirvana.
I agree about Mila, her dress was the nicest, and it's just the way she carries herself generally that makes her look so phenomenal. Great post!
xx
This and the dress from gwyneth were my favourite!
x
I totally agree with you, she is beautiful so is the dress. I also liked her performance in the movie,
allthevogue.blogspot.com
Post a Comment