Thursday, March 31, 2011

Review: Can't Stop lovin' Bloglovin!

Garance!
This is for all the crazy bloggers who decided to follow more than 5 blogs on Bloglovin! What in the world are we thinking? Seriously!
I'm scared to sign into Bloglovin  because every time I do I have (approx.170) posts to read!
I, as stupid as can be am following 16 amazing blogs and I really don't have it in me to let go of any of them.
So are you ready to be proud of me?
 Here is what I just accomplished :
 I tried to catch up with my Bloglovin posts by reading 12 pages of Garance Dore starting from
Thursday February 17, 2011!
*Keep in mind it's March 31, 2011.
I believe if there is a reward/ certificate for reading the most blogs in one morning out there, it should be directly send to me! REALLY!
by the way Garance has a true talent for writing just about everything --she made yoga sound funny in her latest post...not many people can do that : )
- and her photographs are breath taking! Believe me when I say, that  if she wasn't so talented I would have gave up on reading all those post along time ago!
xoxo,
Sagalina
P.S. I know I said its crazy to be following more than 5 blogs but if your not following Garance Dore than add it to your list! you won't regret it ; )

2 comments:

Lena said...

Great post!

fashioneggpplant said...

these are lovely photos! i have a hard time catching up with my bloglovin too! :)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...