Monday, August 22, 2011

Art of the Day: there's something about daisies...


This is a watercolor painting I did of Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs.
 I love everything Marc Jacobs, especially the label Marc by Marc Jacobs. 
Everything about it's spring/summer collection is so much fun and colorful ♥
Perfect inspiration for summer!
Are you a Marc Jacobs fan?!
xoxo,
Sagalina

5 comments:

ruxandra d. said...

Oh you are very talented.

Kisses.

Dilan Dilir said...

cute drawing :=)

Nikki said...

Your art is amazing!! You have great talent! and I love your blog too!! :)
Thank you so much for your comment!! :)

xx

Kim L said...

Hi Sagalina,

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. it's only fair that I do the same to you.

You can draw really well, wish I could too! I love marc jacobs :)

have a nice day.

x

accidental encounters

Diary Of A Hijabi.. said...

Wow that's such a cute drawring! <3

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...