Monday, August 1, 2011

Look of the Day: Arabian night

What a busy month August is going to be! 
It's August 1rst, so to Muslims all around the world including me it means that it is the start of Ramadan (fasting)!
I always get excited for this time of the year because it feels like a fresh start to everything...sort of like new years : )
Now this outfit is one of the cutest I've seen in a very long time. The colors are spectacular and I cant get enough of the maxi skirt. I am definitely going to try to create this outfit using pieces from my closet, and if you you are a bold and chic person than I think you will too!

xoxo,
Sagalina

2 comments:

keschen said...

i love the color of the maxi skirt but the weird thing about me is that no matter how much i love colors.. i always end up with atleast one black item in my outfits.. lol

anyway, check out my giveaway for a Casio watch!
http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-your-swag-on-giveaway.html

xoxo

Label me Addict said...

oh i LOVE THAT SKIRT and the color...

i have been looking and searching for few good pieces...

oh and happy RAMADAN month to you...i am pretty sure when you break your fast there will be a good feast waiting for you...

http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...