![]() |
| click to enlarge! |
How to wear a maxi skirt-Part 2
Back to school addition
Look stylish this year when you go back to school by wearing this stylish outfit!
Just follow these steps and you'll be looking chic in no time:
~ Early September is still in the summer season so keep a pop of color in your outfit by wearing a bright colored maxi skirt.
~ Pair the maxi with a cute T-shirt (tuck it in if it's too long).
~ Use a chain belt to bring the skirt and T-shirt together.
~ wear a classy boyfriend blazer on top.
~ Bring prints into the outfit through the accessories; here its the leopard print satchel bag and the two toned leopard print shoes!
~ lastly accessorize with a big, chunky, knit scarf and big, stylish rings!
And there you have it!
your chic back to school outfit is complete!
This is just the basics so feel free to add your own personal touches to this outfit : )
have a great summer!
xoxo,
Sagalina

2 comments:
Fabulous post!!:D Totally love the collage! I'm a huge maxi skirt fan!!:D
xxx
Great set. I would love to wear this for school. I love your blog hun. You are talented girl.
I'm.your new follower. Hope u follow back...
Thanks
www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com
Post a Comment