Thursday, December 8, 2011

Art of the Day: I See The Beauty In You!


Hello everyone, 
I'm trying to post as often as possible, so here is my first post for December!
This is a drawing I drew so long ago! The thing is I'm so busy with school that I never get to draw anymore, it's sad because I used to draw everyday!
 But thats going to change when this semester is over...hopefully :)
Anyway, are you guys into the 'nerd glasses' trend? I personally love it, they're chic, and fun! 
xoxo,
Sagalina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice drawing.

Hope you visit my blog.
http://fashionammour.blogspot.com/

UnA said...

nice drawing hun..

I wanna draw too. it's been while since i drew last time

www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

<3

Anonymous said...

I follow you now hope you follow me back:)

Laura UP IN THE CLOUDS said...

i love this drawing :) keep doodling - you're great!
i just found ur blog and i love it! follow me back?

-laura

www.lauraupintheclouds.blogspot.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...