Saturday, December 17, 2011

Art of the Day: Blazers + Stripes!


I don't know if any of you realized, but I'm a huge fan of blazers! You can pair them with anything and I especially love them with stripes and maxi skirts. I drew this picture for inspiration...I hope you guys like it :)
In other news, it finally snowed yesterday!  I'm not sure on how long it's going to stay because we are having the warmest winter ever, I'm not complaining but it's confusing everyone! 
Has it started snowing where you live?
x,
Sagalina

8 comments:

Eunicia Balaj said...

Following <3

XX,
Mybrunetteworld.com

Dilan Dilir said...

awosme drawing :D well done!

Unknown said...

It enchants to me to sail by the network and to discover new corners! I have given with yours and I have hechado a time cotilleando it, reading it and it enchants me! in addition it very enormously likes, me to participate and to support to bloggers, but we leaned between us, would do who it? ? ? you itself and I give my enhorabuena you, left mine you, if like and you think you that I deserve it to me, would enchant to me that you comprised of " siguiendome" then small /os as your they make it possible and very special for my! besiƱo KEYKOAMODEL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anonymous said...

wow!!
a very gorgeous coat, u love the color of it!
LOVE, saphira

http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I like you post so much! Amazing sketch!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Unknown said...

great job!Love this inspiration!
xoxo
Faby
Take a look and if you like, we can follow each other!
www.adreamcalledfashion.com

ASZIYA said...

hi im your newest follower hope u follow back!! this post is amazing!!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I wish you a merry Christmas!

Cosa mi metto???

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...