Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LookBook: I Love You Jason Wu: Part 2








As you may or may not know, Jason Wu is my all time favourite brand! It's hard for me to say that - all time favourite brand - when there are so many great ones out there like Chanel, Fendi, Louis Vuitton and so on. But I find that none of these brands grasp my attention season after season like Jason Wu does...it's like he designs all his collections for me :)
So now take a look at my favourite picks from Jason Wu's Fall 2011 ready to wear collection, and let me know what you think - All pictures are from Style.com

x,
sagalina

p.s. Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and follows my blog! 

8 comments:

Arianne said...

Aww I didn't know this brand but the clothing that you show in the photos is so gorgeous!
Love your blog so I'm following you now :)

Much love from http://ariannesboot.blogspot.com/
-A, xoxo

Sakuranko said...

Beautiful dresses fashion post!
God Bless you you have a nice blog!


Sakuranko Blog
My Facebook Fan Page

XoXO

erica marie said...

I love Jason Wu as well, these dresses are beyond gorgeous!

xo erica

Anonymous said...

I love this stuff!the blazer is sooo lovely xxxwud love if you cud check out my blog and follow xxx

Unknown said...

love the long dress in red!Beautiful selections!
xoxo
Faby

Anonymous said...

aw ur welcome and thankyou very much!btw i LOVE your profile pic of those shoes!

Anonymous said...

Yeh i think i am but my name is style blogger.

Leslie Quiros said...

Loving your picks. I love that brand too and that long red dress and black with the red feather details is to die for!
I am loving your blog and your taste girl. Definitely following on GFC and bloglovin :) Follow each other?

HAPPY NEW YEARS too!
xoxo,
LMQ
http://fashionneedy.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...