A few things I'm loving this Spring/Summer season are:
- Pastels - they can make an outfit look simple and feminine...Mint seems to be the most popular for this season
- Leopard Print - I'm a big fan of leopard print on accessories
- Warm weather - I am so ready for warm sunny days! : )
- Tribal Print - This print is done very subtly on runways this season, but it is still bold and fun
- Flats - They are an essential for this season... many girls can't live without heals, I can't live without flats!
- Satchels - They come in various shapes and sizes and are really trendy this year
These are just some of the things I am excited about for Spring/Summer 2012. They will be showing up in some of the next inspirational and look of the day posts, so stay tuned!
Have a lovely day :)
x,
Sagalina

10 comments:
Lovely sketch!!!!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
Cosa mi metto???
Last day to enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!
nice sketch! And i love everything you tell, the warm weather is coming:-)
lovely! cant wait for summer ;)
Lia
http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/
Very cute painting!! Did you painted it? So nice!!!!
You have a lovely blog ;)
great m all for pastels this spring hey dear nice blog if u like mine too may b v can follow each other
http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/
I love pastels as well! I love your profile picture. Those shoes are awesome.
Amy
fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com
I'm glad to have a Muslim girl whereas the same as me!
Yes, proud to be a Muslim :D
I have followed your blog, hope that you be my follower too :)
followed bk dear
http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/
a giveaway too on ma blog
a giveaway too on ma blog
Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! I follow you also via bloglovin, follow me back!
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
Cosa mi metto???
Lovely blog <3
Post a Comment