Sunday, March 25, 2012

Review: How to Wear a Maxi Skirt 4

Spring/ Summer Look

Like I promised here is the Spring/Summer version of the last How to Wear a Maxi Skirt! I chose to use the same maxi skirt from the Fall/Winter look to show you how versatile maxi skirts can be. I decided to take on the tribal theme this time. I started off with the skirt and chose a T-shirt that would look great with it. The T-shirt has the fun multi-coloured tribal pattern on it, which is great for this season*. Then I pulled all the colours from the T-shirt and chose accessories such as the bracelets that have similar colours and patterns. The love ring, horn necklace, shoes and bag are simple pieces to make the outfit look classy and well put together. Lastly, the blazer has a slouchy and cropped structure. It looks great paired with the tribal print t-shirt and the red skirt, as it is pastel blue.
So try this outfit out and make sure to make it your own!

Do you like the How To... posts? Is there anything else you want to see? 
x,
Sagalina

*It can also be worn during the fall...paired with a darker blazer offcourse!

17 comments:

Akamatra said...

Great selection!

Unknown said...

you made really good combination for this skirt, I love it!
your blog is so cool
tell me, would u like to follow each other?
xxxRos.e.

Ilda said...

amazing <3

Anonymous said...

great post like this blog
would you like to follow each other?
check out my new post :D
www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
xxx

lucia m said...

perfect maxi skirt!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely comment and for following me back, but I don't see you among my follower with google friends connect...baci! Paolo

Heaven said...

Amazing jacket <3

I invite you to
http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I completely agree hun. Maxi skirts are wonderful! If not for hiding things that might not want to be seen, they are fantastically feminine and just a great piece to have around. The print on that tee is also super cute to boot ^_^

Eeli x

Anonymous said...

i agree!x

Lia said...

I love that blazer!! xoxo

Lia
theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great idea for maxi skirt! I'm following you, follow me back:)
Kisses

Sandra Leiva said...

Great outfit! <3

Stefania B. said...

great, love it.

Anonymous said...

Aw ur so sweet x

Anonymous said...

May i ask what ur studying?x

Anonymous said...

i like this post! sooo great
i am now following you back!

www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

awwwsome!!!x and i am ia studying towards medicine and hopefully want to start up a business one day x

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...