Thursday, March 8, 2012

Inspiration: Oh So Creamy!


Today, I would like to share with you wonderful readers two beautiful photos I found on WeHeartIt.com. The first photo portraying the cream coloured dress with bird silhouettes is very feminine and is worn so well with simple accessories like the brown belt and white ring. The second photo with the elegantly decorated cupcakes with chic designs on them, I think are too pretty to eat! 

Although the outfit's colours remind me of the fall season, I think it can be easily transformed into a spring outfit with a little mix of colour...maybe a teal ring?! It's really up to the person who is wearing the outfit to determine what goes best with their style, but I definitely encourage you all to take a clothing item you would normally wear during the fall/winter season and transform it this spring into a spring appropriate outfit! It's a fun challenge, and you never know you may create a perfect outfit with a piece you may forget about!
x,
Sagalina 

P.S. For all the people going off on spring/March break, have a lovely holiday and for everyone else have a great weekend! :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ii lovve it.glad to have you back blogging.missed youxx and yumm those cupcakes look mouthwatering

dreaming en francais said...

Both photos are so pretty. I need a dress just like that for spring! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Louise said...

Oh yes, I love these colours too. And I think they're easily transformed into spring too! Like pastels!

Kristin said...

the dress looks lovely ! And the cupcakes are so chic to eat !

http://chocolatgourmandise.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice color inspiration! :)

♥,
Minna

Feel free to follow me at
Missingsparkles.com

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely photos :)

Raquel said...

Lovely photos.
the dress seems really pretty.

Lia said...

Really lovely photos! Followed your blog - feel free to follow back. ;)

Lia
http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/

simply h² said...

Loving the light pastel colors! Nice inspiration!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

UnA said...

ahhh so lovely!

<3 Una

Sunters said...

Nice inspirations !

xx

Noora said...

Cute photos! Great inspiration! ♥

curiousnoora.blogspot.com

Leslie Quiros said...

love it! that ring is gorgeouss by the way!
xo,
LMQ

Sammie said...

very cute post :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...