Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Look of the Day: Sunshine!


This is an outfit that I absoloutly adore from The Sartorialist . The simplicity of the dress and the bright yellow colour repersents this lovely season's weather very well. I also love the minimalism of accesories and flow of the pleaded skirt. This has to be one of my top favourite Look of the Day outfits of all time! What do you guys think?
x,
Sagalina

P.S. Thank you sooo much for being patient with me! I have been very busy and currently still am very busy, but I promise to try my best to post as often as I can!
Have a lovely rest of the week :)

6 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

the dress is lovely :)

Despina T. said...

she looks so beautiful in this bright dress!amazing!

Anonymous said...

i love it too!and its okay weve all been busy esp with exams x

cecylia.com said...

love this outfit- she looks so chic!

Trudy Danso said...

this is absolutely stunnin'!

- True

Nikki said...

This looks amazing!! What a great outfit:)Xx

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...