We all love a nice top that can be worn with almost everything in our closet. What better way to do that than with the most stylish earth tone tops out this season. The first top is from Marni and has the colour blocking pattern that we all love. You can create a perfect outfit with this top just by going off of the three colours on the shirt. The second top is from All Saints. It has the sparkly detail that is perfect for nights out with friends and family. You can also down play this shirt by wearing it with a pair of black jeans and a cardigan. The third top is from Oasis. It is very versatile and trendy for this season. The soft, thin material is great for those hot, busy summer days. Lastly, the fourth top is from House of Fraser. It has to be one of the most chic blouses I've seen in a while. It has a lot of character; hence the black bow tie detail and soft print.
So there you have it, four lovely tops for a great season in fashion!
x,
Sagalina

6 comments:
I love the 2° and 3° top...very beautiful!!!
bye bye :-D
I love a nice blouse!It does all the work in with jeans or trousers and very season versatile!Great blog!I'm a new follower!
Love your pics, Great blog……..
I'm following you now. check out mine and if u like pls follow me back!
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com
These are a perfect neutral for summer!!
Love these tones so much!! are really great...!
I just found your blog and fall in love!
like to follow each other! hope so!
I already follow you on GFC and Bloglovin!!
I would like to stay in contact with you! =)
xoxo
self-dressed.blogspot.com
Wow i love your blog! So beautiful! I"m following! Would love it if you followed back :) xoxo
www.fashionmavenmommy.com
Post a Comment