Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Inspiration: Henna



I recently went to a local event and got two beautiful henna tattoos designed on the palms of my hands. They are not as elaborate and detailed as the ones in this picture but they are a great "accessory" for the summer season. Henna tattoos are a part of many cultures such as the Indian culture, but in today's time they have become sort of like a worldwide trend. The designs are surreal and the effort put into creating henna tattoos are unimaginable. I think henna is one of the most beautiful things that a girl can wear especially for weddings (hence the photos above)!
What do you think about henna?
Have you ever gotten a Henna tattoo? 
x,
Sagalina

*Both pictures from weheartit.com

7 comments:

Stefania B. said...

I Like henna tattoos, but i didn't get one yet.

Unknown said...

so ... ethnic!
love it!
xxx Ros.e.

Lia said...

Omg these photos look so magical! Love them!

prettylittleinfinity.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the henné tattoo,very beautiful ;-)

Islamic Inspirations said...

nice patterns, vow

AVY said...

That looks a little scary...


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

wow, it's beautiful! ♥

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...