This is one of my latest artwork of a casual look that I fell in love with while reading H&M magazine. I love jean shirts layered over top of a simple t-shirt and paired with a great pair of boyfriend jeans and boots. This is something everyone can pull off and it is very versatile.
I'm running out of space in my sketch book! I have to buy a new one soon so I can share some more drawings with you :)
I hope you're all enjoying the start of the new week!
x,
Sagalina

7 comments:
Love your artwork, can I have your skills please? Haha. X
great artwork :)
i'm following you, mind to follow back? thank you :)
xx
http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/
great work dear!
http://lostintheclothing.blogspot.it/
love all your blog!!!
have a nice weekend!!!
xoxo
http://cappucinofrio.blogspot.com.es/
oh yes.. loving it! the perfect relaxed look :)
So lovely blog and great post!!! Well-done!
Follow each other?
check out my blog: WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hope we can follow each other:)
Kisses
WOW I like your blog!
+ 1 follower ♥
www.marialunaphotograhy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment