When I started this blog, I wanted it to be a place for people all around the world to visit for inspiration in fashion and art. And after two years (June 30th was A Bold Statements second anniversary) I believe my goal has been fulfilled. Now I am hoping that A Bold Statement continues to inspire you and the new readers that join us and I hope that this blog runs for many more years to come with the same passion and drive that got it to this point.
Thank you for supporting my blog and I hope you enjoy every minute of your time when you come to visit it!
x,
Sagalina
*Since my last post I:
- Finished my last exams and successfully graduated high school!! :)
- Changed some details about this blog like the colours and theme (do you like the change?)
- Started my summer vacation with a relaxed couple of weeks

2 comments:
I just found the blog and I have to say I like it a lot! keep on posting!
I'm sure you'll keep inspiring a lot of people :)
Post a Comment