These are just two of the many outfits from Mango's new fall collection. I love how the stylist mixed the three most classic colours, black, white and red to create comfortable yet chic outfits. For both looks, the red bottoms are the statement pieces. They contrast the neutral toned tops and accessories so well! This colour combination is definitely going to be popular this upcoming fall season. I know I will be recreating these looks for fall...how about you?
x,
Sagalina
P.S. Both photo's are from my new favourite website StyleSaint. It is a great site that allows fashion lovers to create there own stylebooks! The greatest part is, you can share your stylebook with the world through your blog or facebook! So check it out and let me know what you think! :)


3 comments:
Great inspirations!
www.cheapandglamour.com
In love with the first shoot!Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Last day to win a gift card to spend on Loved By Blanche
Love this combination! Great post:) Xx
Post a Comment