Friday, October 12, 2012

Inspiration: Happiness Can Be Found Even in the Darkest of Times...





Inspiration is everywhere...within words, photos, fashion, scenery, art and so on. 
Today, I am sharing with you some inspiring photos that I found to be refreshingly lovely. 
  1. The statement necklace - I am still inspired by this wonderful trend! (Click to read: The Statement Necklace post)
  2. One of my favourite quotes from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - wise & inspiring words to remember 
  3. The Eiffel Tower - there's something about Paris that is always so captivating and beautiful
  4. Jeffrey Campbell boots - Some people love them, and some don't...I think they're chic when worn properly (ex. with cuffed jeans like in this photo)

x,
Sagalina

P.S. I'm very sorry for the late post, this is just one of the busiest times of the year with midterm exams and all.

~Photos: All from weheartit.com/ 


6 comments:

Cate said...

Thanks for your inspirations! =) I love statement necklaces too!

Jessica said...

yay harry potter

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

great pics! very inspiring.... love Paris, and love that JC booties!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

blue roses said...

definitely want those boots!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love this inspirations!!
I invite you to follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com, hope that you like it!! You'll be always welcome!kisses

Sishi Semet said...

loving those necklace, dumbledore's quote, eiffel tower, and JC boots! i totally agree that inspirations can come from anything, anywhere, anytime. we just need to be positive and open minded. :)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...