Get your jackets, hats, scarves and mittens out ladies and gentleman! The weather is slowly getting colder and colder which means that dressing warm and comfortably is key.
This look is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. A fur insulated military parka, studded ankle boots and a hat that adds a pop of colour is perfect for the stylish victim of cold weather. Don't forget to always make sure you have a balance of style and comfort...one without the other is just a pure tragedy in my opinion!
On another note, I recently created a Pinterest account and have been filling it with inspiring pins to share with you lovely readers. Don't forget to follow me HERE if you have a Pinterest... and if you don't, you are always more than welcome to visit and check out what's inspiring me lately!
x,
Sagalina
~Photo: Pinterest.com

6 comments:
such a fun cozy look
Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com
love the dark colors
kisses from Milan
have a great day
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/
Very inspiring post!
Love your blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3
Hi dear :-)
I love the red knitted cap
welcome to pinterest, I just followed u there! pls follow me back :-)
xxx Ros.e.
I really need to buy a parka.
Ps: thanks for being my new follower. I am now also your new follower.
x
www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com
Hi, I've just found your blog :) I like your style, interesting posts stunning lovely stylizations and very nice pictures. I'm following!
Anna
http://lecaffelatte.blogspot.ie/
Post a Comment