Sorry for the delay on posts & thank you sooo much for your patience!!!
My laptop has been getting repaired for a week now and I've been extremely busy with dealing with school work without a laptop (not fun or easy) BUT...
There will be a line up of great posts coming soon (most likely at the end of this week - beginning of next week)
I'm really, really, really sorry for the delay...I know I'm not the most consistent blogger, but I truly love inspiring and sharing my thoughts on fashion with you lovely readers!
Please be a little bit more patient, stay tuned for the upcoming posts & meanwhile tune into one of my favourite Canadian fashion line, Joe Fresh Style's live Spring/Summer 2013 fashion show by clicking on this link HERE!!
~ The live stream starts at 9pm, tonight!
X,
Sagalina

1 comment:
No problem, I've been reading past posts and I think your blog deserves the wait!
I just love your blog! I follow you now, wanna follow me back? =)
www.cmgvb.com
www.cmgvb.com
Post a Comment