Friday, April 19, 2013

Inspiration: The Colour of the Sun








To kick off my return I wanted to tell you all about the colour that inspired this post, yellow!
I was watching Safe Haven with some of my closest friends and family yesterday after writing my last exam of the year* and was inspired by this part of the movie where Katie, played by Julianne Hough decides to paint her kitchen floor "The colour of the sun". Yellow is such a happy and beautiful colour that can be translated from a kitchen floor to a pair of statement heels for example. It's that colour that you can wear so much of like in a pleated maxi dress or that colour that completes the look simply by wearing it within your accessories or shoes. Yellow is mellow, it's chic, it's the colour of the sun. So wearing so much of it this summer or a hint of it this spring will definitely bring a smile to all that surrounds you :)
x, 
Sagalina 

P.S. Thank you all for your patience, I really appreciate all of your comments and support!!

* Crazy to think I'm done my first year of university already, thanks again for the support!!! Good luck to anyone who is writing or will be writing exams soon...You can do it :)

~ Photos: 1. jakandjil.com/ 2. atlantic-pacific.blogspot.ca/ 3 & 4. thesartorialist.com/ 5. harpersbazaar.com/fashion/

8 comments:

Lejla said...

I love yellow all year long but especially in spring and summer :)
It looks so vibrant and happy :)

Visit my blog and join the giveaway :)
http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/2013/04/giveaway-ahaishoppingcom-and-unique.html

fashionseducer said...

molto belle le prime scarpe



Passa da me/ See me

FASHION SEDUCER
Ti seguo, ricambi? (I follow you, follow me)

MY FACEBOOK


MY TWITTER


MY BLOGLOVIN

Unknown said...

Great pictures !

Thnx for commin by



kisses,
Silvia


http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

Kacie Cone said...

So dying for some neon yellow heels! Great inspiration!

Ms Jelena said...

I love the yellow/mustard shades, they brighten up any outfit! xx


http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

Zaira said...

I love the colour of the sun!!!!:)

Breakfast at Cindis said...

Beautiful images for inspiration !
I'm following you too : )

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

canvasofculture said...

beautiful inspiration! love the third photo- great composition and such an effortless sense of style

xx

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...