Remember all of those How To Wear a Maxi Skirt posts I used to do? Well this is one way I will be wearing my new blue eShakti skirt this spring/summer! This skirt is from the Spring 2013 collection and is such a chic and beautifully designed skirt that can be mixed and matched with so many colours, textures and prints. I have to say the best part is that it has pockets! I don't know about you ladies, but once I find out that a skirt has pockets I am sold.
eShakti has to be one of the best online shops for finding the perfect skirts and dresses for all seasons and occasions. They have the most beautiful prints and the best part is that they can be customized to fit any body type from sizes 0-36! Take a look at eShakti's website today and I promise you'll love the styles just as much as I do :)
x,
Sagalina
eShakti has to be one of the best online shops for finding the perfect skirts and dresses for all seasons and occasions. They have the most beautiful prints and the best part is that they can be customized to fit any body type from sizes 0-36! Take a look at eShakti's website today and I promise you'll love the styles just as much as I do :)
x,
Sagalina
~ All Photos are property of Sagalina and are therefore not allowed to be used or duplicated without her consent.




3 comments:
That skirt looks gorgeous!
x
www.thecherryfactor.com
i love the skirt! thanks for stopping by my blog by the way!!
xx
http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds
sUCH A CUTE SKIRT!
Post a Comment