So as some of you know, it is currently the month of Ramadan and all Muslim's around the world (including me) are fasting. What you also may know is that Ramadan is almost over which means Eid ( Islamic Celebration) is just around the corner. Every year on Eid people wear their pretty new outfits and celebrate with friends and family. I'm hoping to be sporting this very chic bag this Eid and hopefully years after!
For me bags are an investment and I think waay ahead into the future and ask myself if it is something I will want to wear and will last a couple years from now...This Celine S/12 look alike bag is definitely an investment in my books!
What do you guys think?
For me bags are an investment and I think waay ahead into the future and ask myself if it is something I will want to wear and will last a couple years from now...This Celine S/12 look alike bag is definitely an investment in my books!
What do you guys think?
x,

3 comments:
Nice bag. Hmm, I kinda need to figure out what I am going to buy for Eid hihi.
x
www.thecherryfactor.com
Cute bag!
I’m following you on Bloglovin!
http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/
this bag is perfect!!
Post a Comment